Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 November 2010

Xmas gift ideas part 1


Morning to everyone on a beautiful, sunny, Saturday morning. It's easy, on days like this, to forget that Xmas is just around the corner. If you are anything like me then you will leave shopping until the very last minute and head to the shops in a panic, wondering what on earth to buy friends and relatives. It was with this in mind that I decided that I will run a series of gift ideas for the iPhone 4 user. Maybe it will help take the pressure off just one or two that you have to buy for!

In part one I will cover a couple of the more expensive items, hopefully giving you all time to save up! Amanda (my wife!) if you read this a battery case would be very gratefully received!!!

Ok the first idea is an item I have already covered in a previous post. That is an iphone 4 Bluetooth keyboard. I do not intend to go into this idea any further for want of repeating myself but, if you click on the link, there are a number of very good keyboards available at a variety of competitive prices so check them out! Excuse the shameless plug for my blog sponsor lol!

The last gift idea in this particular post is an iphone 4 battery case, any of these will be very nice thank you Amanda! If you are a very heavy iphone 4 user then you will know that it is easy to drain its battery in a day! If you don't have access to a charger then a battery case is just the job. Gone are the days of huge, bulky and very ugly cases, now we have a very good choice of sleek and good looking items. Nearly, if not all will provide you with at least twice the battery power, anything over 1500 mAh will have enough for one whole charge and a little boost for the second. All of the cases provide your precious iphone 4 with a decent amount of protection in addition to it's main purpose and whilst I personally wouldn't use one on a daily basis, this case is essential if you are away from home and don't want the added hassle of remembering to take a separate charger with you.
The cases generally cost anything from £30 to £60 depending on the maker, one tip from me is to avoid buying them from a famous online auction site as you really do not know what you are getting. For any electrical item I thoroughly recommend using a recommended shop whether it's online or in the high Street.

Well I hope this eases the pain of gift selection somewhat, I will be posting more gift ideas over the coming weeks.

Enjoy your weekend.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment