Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 November 2010

App of the week.

Yes I know it's early in the week but I thought I would share a little gem with you.

Have you ever wanted a local phone number and/or directions? Well I have found the perfect app and once more it's free!

Thomsonlocal.com














This handy little app works off the location services on your Iphone and has, so far proved to be totally accurate.

It is very easy to use and provides the user with all the relevant details, including distance from where you are and telephone numbers.














There is also a map feature which is extremely detailed.














The app has access to over 2 million businesses throughout the UK and will really come into it's own when you find yourself away from home.

I have been using it for 3 or 4 days now and have yet to find any glaring errors. It has a really easy interface and an added bonus is, there are no pesky pop up ads.

It may not be the most interesting app in the app store bet it gets a huge thumbs up from me for its usefulness.

Give it a try.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment